WeeBot’s Sunny Adventure! (Children’s Happiness MiniZine)
Chock-filled with an oodly doodly dose of:
- and self-love!
Children’s Happiness Minizines include:
- Fun & Happiness & Positivity
- adorable doodles
- relatable characters
- reaffirming self-love and confidence building theme
- 4 page, positivity themed mini-story
- Encouraging story-character themed positivity affirmation
- Engaging, fun, and theme-supporting activities
- Self-loving positivity affirmation wrap-up
Children’s Happiness MiniZines support and grow your positive parenting efforts to help your kids feel:
- self confident
- … all the good things
WeeBot’s Sunny Adventure! MiniZine Themes:
- Enjoying nature and playing
- Being mindful to self-love/self-care with rest (get good sleep to feel better)
So Much Loving Goodness:
- All for less than the price of a greeting card, and with far more lasting impact and positive reinforcement, fun, encouragement, support, and love!
- Depending on your child’s need, they can engage these mini-books on their own or with your guidance and shared activity time!
- Family engagement and activity!
- Self guided growth!
- Help overcome the negative impacts of social media, media, and the world with the love, support, guidance, encouragement, and reinforcing positivity of Mary Kate’s Love and Big Hugs Children’s Happiness MiniZines!
- Downloadable & Printable (High Quality Print)
- 14 pages from cover to end
“I love these fun and happy MiniZines! They give kids an opportunity to connect and interact with their parents through text (these MiniZines promote literacy: reading, writing, and art … it’s a package deal!). The illustrations are adorable … sure to make your kid smile and feel happiness! The messaging is meaningful and positive! These MiniZines lend themselves to positive conversation and engagement!”
Stephanie Shay, Elementary School Teacher and Mom
“WeeBot’s Sunny Adventure is in the moment … it’s a quick way to get the meaningful positive affirmation across … before your kid’s attention span wanes. I love the affirmations! I love the art! These might be for kids, but they even make me happy!”
Cindy Charity, Young Children School Educator
For additional reading on positivity for kids, read here!