How Can This 7 Pillars of Self-Love for Coping, Healing, & Overall Wellness Guided Journal Help You?
Hello Precious Blossom,
The best way to answer the question of How this journal helps you is to share the short of WHY I created my 7 Pillars.
After years of suffering with life and chronic health challenges and needing ways to cope better, I started creating what I call “positudes” (positive attitude reminders) to help and support me.
Positudes are my reaffirmations, cheer-me-on's, hug-me’s, words of encouragement … that kind of self-loving awesomeness!
Over time certain ones “floated to the top” as my key go-to’s … the ones I needed daily.
They are the core thoughts of my healing. My coping. My wellness.
They have become my 7 Pillars for coping, healing, overall all wellness … my Way to Live and survive, and on my good days, Flourish!
Each and every day, these 7 Pillars help me navigate the challenges of my health, the cray cray of the world around me, toxic relationships … every challenge my life throws at me.
- I feel better.
- I cope better.
- I am healing.
- I am getting stronger.
I love the life and love I am creating and growing through these 7 Pillars.
Example of my Positudes!
So, back to our question … WHY did I create these 7 Pillars?
Because I NEEDED THEM. I needed to find a better way forward. I needed to smile and laugh again. I needed to feel better. I needed to heal. I needed to cope better in a world that does not stop or pause for me.
I needed to hug myself and let me know it’s going to be okay. That I can do this.
And you know what? THEY HELPED! My 7 Pillars WORK!!!
Why Do YOU NEED these Amazing & Powerful 7 Pillars of Self-Love for Coping, Healing, & Overall Wellness in YOUR LIFE?
For so many reasons, Beautiful Blossom:
- You are busy ... never/rarely have time for yourself
- You feel overwhelm ... life is hard
- You aren’t happy with your body ... our media is focused on unhealthy visions of women's bodies, which makes us focus on unhealthy visions of our bodies
- You have toxic people, relationships, or circumstances in your life
- You rarely take time for yourself, if ever … someone or something else always comes first
- You aren’t happy or as happy as you want to be … maybe you don’t even feel like you can be happy or have the right to be happy
- You need encouragement, loving support, someone to care about you
- You just need to know what works for you as fast as you can, So You Can Do It
- You need to see & know that You Can Do This … you can feel better, be happier, cope better, and create and grow wellness
What You Get in Your FREEbie
7 Pillars of Self-Care for Coping, Healing, & Overall Wellness: A guided support journal & self-caring exploration activity filled with Love & Big Hugs!
- 7 Pillars 8.5” x 11” Big Loving and Hugging You Printable Wall Poster! Stick it to your fridge, make it your background on your phone, hang it on your bathroom mirror … put it where you will see it, until you know it, and live it!
- 18 Page PRINTABLE PDF filled with Humongous Life-Healing Goodness!!!
- Happy & Powerful guided prompts for each of the 7 Pillars to help you see what you feel will work for you. (Each are loving you big hugs.)
- An Empowering & Supportive Curated Collection of 8 HUG-YOU-BIG Positudes specifically chosen to with my 7 Pillars in mind to give you loving reminders to hold and guide you each day! These positudes are ORIGINAL art and words of support, love, reaffirmation, and guidance I created for myself in my own personal happiness and wellness journal, and I'm sharing them with you!
- 8 Happy, Loving, Adorably Cute, & Super Smile Making Doodle Coloring Blocks to help you escape from the stress of your day! Take a few minutes to color something that will brighten your heart and take a load off of your mind!
- Feel peace
- Hugs yourself
- Feel Better & Happier
"Love these prompts!"
I love this journal! The prompts are very helpful - not complicated, yet meaningful. The prompts keep you in the moment and brings your attention to what is working for you right now. If you can these continuously, they become your go-to ... and you feel better!
I feel Mary Kate's energy in every single one of her doodles! I love her doodles! They make me so happy!
- Cindy Charity, Educator & Author of the Divided Star Paranormal Book Series
"Mary Kate is Magical!"
"Mary Kate’s kindness spreads like a magical world inside of us … the more time we spend with her, the more that magical world radiates out into the world, making it brighter – all because she touches a few of our hearts and encourage us to be amazing!
"She is the moon and stars on a dark night.
"Randi Raindrop waters the flowers, and Mary Kate is the rainbow after the rain. She is the sun on a cloudy day, bringing light to us no matter how gloomy we think life is. Mary Kate knows how to bring us back to life!
"I love her doodles; they make me happy!
"She helps me feel better, happier, and brighter. I feel like she truly cares about me. Mary Kate makes me feel heard and appreciated!"
- Belinda Sziber, Medical Facility Insurance Coordinator & Personal Care Attendant
“Mary Kate is one of the most genuine, good people in my life!”
“Mary Kate always says, ‘I’m gonna grow you,’ and she does! I feel better, more confident, and happier! She is funny . . . the kindest, sweetest person. She is one of the most genuine, good people in my life, and she is filled with love and big hugs!”
- Sarah Sitto, Master's Health Research Student
If you could ask yourself 7 little questions and have your answers be EXACTLY the stepping stones YOU NEED to feeling better, coping better, dealing with what life is throwing at you better … wouldn’t you give yourself a few moments to know your answers?
Why would you not give yourself this insight and knowing so you can stop spinning and start living happier and healthier?
Let me help you:
- Find a better way forward
- Smile and laugh again
- Feel better
- Cope better in a world that does not stop or pause for you
- Hug yourself and know it’s going to be okay
- And KNOW that You Can Do This!